CrownBio to Host its First French Oncology Symposium
April 29, 2016
CrownBio is proud to hold, in collaboration with the Institut Curie, its first French Oncology symposium, which will take place in Paris between 08:30 and 16:30 (CET), on Friday June 10th, 2016.
The symposium represents a unique opportunity to interact with some of the most influential names in Immuno-oncology and Translational Oncology research.
Drs Sergio Roman-Roman, Eliane Piaggio and Nathalie Amzallag from the Institut Curie will jointly chair the scientific session which will feature talks from the following confirmed speakers:
- Dr Pedro Romero, Translational Tumor Immunology Group, Ludwig Center for Cancer Research.
- Addressing challenges in therapeutic cancer vaccine development.
- Dr Eric Murphy, Global Scientific Director, Crown Bioscience Inc.
- The Tumor Microenvironment: Host Responses to Immunotherapy that Impact Durability and Resistance.
- Dr Marie Dutreix, Institut Curie and DNA Therapeutics.
- Pro and con of xenograft model studies for preparing clinical protocols.
- Dr Bruno Gomes, Iteos Therapeutics.
- Preclinical characterization of a new cancer immunotherapy drug.
- Dr Eric Quemeneur, Transgene.
- Moving toward multifunctionality for oncolytic virotherapy.
- Dr Nathalie Chaput, Gustave Roussy.
- Immune biomarkers, digestive toxicities and CTLA-4 blockade in patients with metastatic melanoma.
- Dr Hervé Fridman, Professor Emeritus, University Paris-Descartes President, Canceropole Ile de France.
- Integration of molecular and immune classifications to guide cancer immunotherapies.
- Dr Rajendra Kumari, CSO, Crown Bioscience UK Ltd.
- Tumour heterogeneity and Immunotherapy Strategies.
- Dr Elisabetta Traggiai, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research.
- Dissecting auto-antibody repertoire in human: what can we learn for cancer immunotherapy?
- Dr Raphaël Rodriguez, Institut Curie.
- Selective targeting of cancer stem cells with small molecules.
- Dr Caroline Dieu-Nosjean, Centre de recherche des Cordeliers, Paris.
- Induction of Tertiary Lymphoid Structures, a new strategy of the immune system to fight against tumor.
- Dr Eliane Piaggio, Institut Curie.
- Conclusion and closing remarks.
The event will be free to attend however there are only a limited number of seats available, so please reserve in advance by clicking here